Monday, March 20, 2006

Horse post III

OK, so just so I ( and you) could see what it looks like, I mirrored the first half of the horse I've been working on. I still need to work on the head area, and especially around the eye, and I need to work on defining the joints in the legs, but overall I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out. It certainly looks more like a horse than like anything else, and that's definitely a good thing.

I'm going to try to have the modeling done and the texturing started by Friday, so that next week I can start adding a skeleton. This guy's definitely getting animated... If I can figure that part out!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Cynthea said...

Looks cool! I can't wait to see it move. Right now it looks so plasticy it reminds of My Little Pony. Can it be a pink horsey with hearts and stars?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home